No reviews yet. To leave a review, please log in.
■ 1 cup flour
■ 3/4 tsp. baking powder
■ 1 cup sugar
■ 3/4 tsp. salt
Mix in large bowl:
■ 3/4 cup Brazil nuts, chopped
■ 3/4 cup large pecan pieces
■ 1 cup pitted prunes
■ 1/2 cup red cherries (maraschino)
■ 1 1/2 cups large English walnut pieces
■ 1 cup dates, pitted
■ 1 cup apricots
■ 1/2 cup green cherries (maraschino)
- Sift flour mixture over fruit and nut mixture; stir until all are coated.
- Beat 4 eggs until light.
- Stir in 1 tsp. vanilla; pour over fruit mixture; mix with your hands.
- Bake in well-greased, paper lined loaf pan at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours; cool.
- In saucepan, combine 1/4 cup corn syrup and 3 tablespoons brandy.
- Bring to a boil.
- Brush over cake.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate.
- Slice thin when cold.
Recipe Picture from ifood.tv