- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 oz dark or milk chocolate
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup pecan flour or pecan meal
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup stout beer
- ⅓ cup coffee
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee grounds
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Melt the butter & chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat the oven to 350. Line the base of a shallow square tin with wax paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients into a bowl. Mix the sugar and eggs with mixer until creamy.
- Pour and fold into mixture the melted chocolate, beer, vanilla, and coffee.
- Fold in dry ingredients and pecans.
- Spoon batter into pan. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips, pecan halves, & a little sea salt.
- Bake 25 minutes
Recipe Staci Willson
Customer Reviews (1)
star star star star star
These look amazing! I can't wait to try this.