Honeyed Party Mix
Write a review
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 cups cereal squares (rice, corn or wheat)
- 4 cups small pretzel twists or sticks
- 2 cups Sunnyland Royal Mix, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9” x 13’’ baking dish with cooking spray. Combine cereal, pretzels and nuts in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and honey. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing lightly to coat evenly. Bake, stirring frequently, until crispy and caramelized (45-50 min.). Cool. Makes 2 1/2 quarts. Store tightly covered.
- Recipe Picture from Food.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/