Delicious Nut & Spice Cake
Write a review
Ingredients (for the cake)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups apples, peeled, cored & chopped
Ingredients (for the frosting)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz.) box powdered sugar
- 1 cup Sunnyland Small English Walnut Pieces
- For the cake, mix peanut oil and sugar; add eggs; beat well. Sift dry ingredients together. Add alternately with apples to first mixture. Pour into four 9” greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
- For the frosting, combine cream cheese and butter; cream until smooth. Add sifted powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
- Frost cake. Sprinkle walnuts between layers and on top of cake.
- Recipe Picture from pinterest
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/