Pecan Baked Chicken
Write a review
- 1 cup Sunnyland Pecan Meal
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk or 2% milk
- 2 fryer chickens, cut into pieces (4 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove skin from chicken. Mix pecan meal, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Pour milk into a shallow bowl; coat chicken. Roll chicken in pecan mixture; shake off excess.
- Put chicken in baking dish in a single layer. Don’t crowd or chicken may become soggy. Bake uncovered 1 hour or until juices run clear. Serves 8-10.
- Recipe Picture from chefmom.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/