How to Ship an Order to Someone Else (Gift) Logged In
1. Shop – Add products to your cart
- Click on desired product
- Select packaging
- Select size
- Adjust quantity as desired
- Click “ADD TO CART”
2. Review Cart – When you are ready to check out, click the green shopping cart icon, then click “VIEW CART”
- Review your cart
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
3. Shipping Options
- If you have never done so, you will be prompted to enter your Billing Address
- Create Shipment
- If you have already added the recipient's address to your Address Book, select the recipient's address from the dropdown box
- If you have not already added the recipient's address to your Address Book, click the plus sign icon to add a new shipping address, then enter the recipient's address and click "ADD"
- Assign items to this shipment
- By default, the whole order will be shipped to the selected address, so you do not need to make any changes to the box that says "Assign items to this shipment:"
- Add delivery information
- Select Date and Shipping Method
- Enter a Greeting (Be sure to include a name!)
- Click "ADD SHIPMENT"
- Click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT"
- Select Payment Method and enter Payment Information
- Click "PLACE ORDER"