I had so much fun today sharing one of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes with viewers of our local affiliate, FOX 31. The recipe is simple, quick and delicious. It will be breakfast at our home on Thanksgiving morning. Watch the video and try the recipe; then, let us know what you think…
From all of us here at Sunnyland, have a safe, happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Source: WFXL FOX 31
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 heaping cup Sunnyland Large Pecan Pieces
- Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter and beaten eggs.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add pecan pieces and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with Baker's Joy or line with paper muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350° 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Makes 9 jumbo muffins or 12 smaller muffins.
- Recipe Picture from Food.com