1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup Sunnyland Cashews, broken
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
2 lbs. sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and cut crosswise into thick pieces
1 (8 oz.) can peach slices well drained, reserve syrup
3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- Combine brown sugar, cashews, salt and ginger.
- In 10’’ x 6’’ x 2’’ baking dish layer half the sweet potatoes, half the peach slices; sprinkle with half the brown sugar and cashew mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Dot each layer with butter or margarine.
- Bake, covered, in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more.
- Heat peach syrup and spoon over potatoes before serving. Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe Picture by food.com