1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
3 ripe bananas
1 level tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/4 tsp salt (optional)
1 1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups Sunnyland Large Pecan Pieces
- Melt butter. Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla, nutmeg, salt and flour.
- In a separate bowl, beat together bananas and soda.
- Add into first mixture, blending well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spray non-stick spray into 2 loaf pans (4 1/2" x 9") and line with waxed paper. Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake slowly at 325° for 45 minutes.
Recipe Picture from blogspot.com