Almond Stuffed Figs
Sunnyland Toasted & Salted Almonds or Sunnyland Toasted & Salted Pecan Halves
Blue Cheese Crumbles
For a quick appetizer or afternoon snack....
- Take your favorite dried fig and cut in half length wise.
- Stuff with pecan half or almond.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
*topping variations can include crispy, chopped bacon, dash of cayenne, or you can always substitute a delicious Pecan Half instead of the almonds, yum!