Spicy Nut Balls
These spicy balls are perfect on top of a crisp green salad or a hot cup of tomato soup
Write a review
- 3/4 cup ground Sunnyland Toasted Cashews
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp. Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- In a medium bowl, mix ground Cashews and bread crumbs. Stir in olive oil, tomato paste and hot sauce. Add minced onion and parsley. Mix well. Using your hands, form the mixture into small bite-size balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Yield: 4 servings.
- Recipe Picture by allrecipes.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/