Pecan Pie Crust
Write a review
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Sunnyland Small Pecan Pieces
- Melt butter; add flour and pecans; mix well. Put in a pie pan and spread out to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. at 325°. Cool completely.
- Fill with any already-cooked pie filling, such as chocolate cream, canned berry fillings, ice box pies.
- This recipe makes one 9” x 13” pie crust or two 9” round pie crusts.
- Recipe Picture from bakersroyale.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/