Write a review
Ingredients (sift together)
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
Ingredients (mix in large bowl)
- 3/4 cup Sunnyland Brazil Nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup Sunnyland Large Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Sunnyland Pitted Prunes
- 1/2 cup red cherries (maraschino)
- 1 1/2 cups Sunnyland Large English Walnut Pieces
- 1 cup Sunnyland Dates, pitted
- 1 cup Sunnyland Apricots
- 1/2 cup green cherries (maraschino)
- Sift flour mixture over fruit and nut mixture; stir until all are coated.
- Beat 4 eggs until light. Stir in 1 tsp. vanilla; pour over fruit mixture; mix with your hands.
- Bake in well greased paper-lined loaf pan at 300° for 1 1/2 hours; cool.
- In saucepan, combine 1/4 cup corn syrup and 3 Tbsp. brandy. Bring to a boil. Brush over cake. Wrap in foil and refrigerate. Slice thin when cold. Makes one loaf.
- Recipe Picture from ifood.tv
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/