Write a review
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 24 Sunnyland Dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Heat oven to 350°. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around an apricot half, secure with a toothpick. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is brown & crisp. Turn once during baking.
- While the bacon is cooking mix the jam & soy sauce in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the jam has melted and mixed with the soy sauce.
- Remove bacon/apricots from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Serve dipping sauce with the bacon-apricot appetizers.
- Recipe Picture by Bergy on Food.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/