- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup toasted Sunnyland pecan pieces
- Combine all ingredients *except pecans* in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and stir while mashing strawberries.
- Cool until bubbles cover top of liquid (about 10-15 minutes) gently stir in *toasted pecans, cool, fill jars and refrigerate.
Recipe by Staci Willson
Continue reading »