8 red potatoes, cooked, peeled, cubed
1/2 lb. sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 tsp. celery seed
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled
1/2 cup Sunnyland Pecan Pieces
- Toss potatoes with cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and seasonings.
- Turn into a buttered 13’’ x 9’’ baking dish.
- Combine bacon and pecans; spread over potato mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm. Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Recipe Picture from food.com