Nutty Date Bars
No reviews yet. To leave a review, please log in.
12 Sunnyland Dates, finely chopped
1/2 cup Sunnyland Small Pecan Pieces
12 saltine crackers, crushed
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. almond flavoring
3 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Combine dates, nuts and crackers.
- Add sugar, baking powder and flavoring.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Pour into greased and floured pie pan or 9”x 9” square pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Top with cherries and serve with whipped cream. Serves 6.
Recipe Picture from