1 (8 oz.) pkg manicotti pasta
1 cup coarsely chopped Sunnyland Toasted/Salted Hazelnuts
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 to 3 cups tomato spaghetti sauce
- Precook manicotti in boiling water until partially softened (about 5 min.); drain.
- Mix hazelnuts, spinach, cottage cheese, onion, seasonings and eggs; fill manicotti.
- Cover bottom of a 2 quart baking dish with one cup spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange filled manicotti in a single layer in baking dish. Allow space between each for expansion during cooking.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover dish and bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes. Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe Picture by tastebook.com