Sunday Sweet Potatoes
Write a review
- 3 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup Sunnyland Small Pecan Pieces
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into slices. Mix apples and potatoes with brown sugar. Combine oat bran, oatmeal and cinnamon. Cut butter into oat bran mix until mixture is crumbly. Add pecans and mix well.
- Pour apples and potatoes into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle crumbly pecan mixture on top. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serves 4 - 6.
- Recipe Picture from allrecipes.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/