Write a review
- 1 (9”) unbaked pie shell
- 1/2 cup Sunnyland Sliced Almonds
- 3 egg whites, beaten stiff
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (10-oz) pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Press almonds into pie shell; bake at 450° for 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add lemon juice, almond extract and sugar. Fold in raspberries and whipped cream. Spoon into pie shell; freeze 4-6 hours. Serves 8.
- Recipe Picture from dole.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/