Pecan Pie Muffins
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 heaping cup Sunnyland Large Pecan Pieces
- Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter and beaten eggs.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add pecan pieces and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with Baker's Joy or line with paper muffin cups.
- Fill 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350° 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Makes 9 jumbo muffins or 12 smaller muffins.
- Recipe Picture from Food.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/