Peanut Butter Bread
Write a review
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. orange peel, grated
- 1/2 cup Sunnyland Toasted/Salted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Cut in peanut butter with two knives or pastry blender until resembles coarse meal. Combine eggs, milk, orange rind and chopped peanuts; stir into flour mixture until blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 9” x 5” x 3” loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bread tests done with a toothpick. Remove from pan; cool.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and store overnight before slicing. Yield: 1 loaf
- Recipe Picture from pinterest
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/