Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
This recipe needs only one-fourth cup sugar and it makes three dozen cookies.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Sunnyland Small Pecan Pieces
- Melt shortening in large saucepan. Sift together all dry ingredients; stir into shortening.
- Add molasses, corn syrup and egg; mix well. Add oats and pecans; mix well.
- Drop off teaspoon onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes.
- Recipe Picture from blogchef.net
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/