Country French Cheese Ball
Write a review
- 1/2 lb bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1/2 lb shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup Sunnyland Small English Walnut Pieces
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bacon, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and salad dressing. Mix together well and form into a ball.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the parsley and chopped walnuts. Roll cheese ball in mixture to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Recipe Picture from allrecipes.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/