Write a review
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Sunnyland Small English Walnut Pcs.
- 1 cup Sunnyland Raisins, soaked in warm water for 10 min. to plump
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 (9”) pie crust, unbaked
- Mix ingredients well and pour into pie crust. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for approximately 25-35 minutes, or until top is crusty and golden brown. Serves 8.
- NOTE: Reserve the 3 egg whites for meringue topping, or top with whipped cream.
- Recipe Picture from allrecipes.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/