Cheddar Cheese & Broccoli Appetizers
Write a review
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Sunnyland Small English Walnut Pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°. Grease a 9 x 9 x 2" pan. Mix the broccoli, corn, onion and walnuts. Place in the pan.
- Beat the remaining ingredients except for the cheese until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the mixer if necessary.
- Pour evenly into the pan on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 23-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes longer.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into triangles or squares.
- Recipe Picture by Bergy on Food.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/