Write a review
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk (instant)
- 3/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 3/4 lb catfish fillet ( 2)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- On a plate, combine flour, salt, pepper and basil.
- In a bowl,whisk together egg, water and powdered instant milk.
- On another plate, place chopped cashews.
- Dredge catfish fillets in flour mixture, dip into egg mixture and coat with chopped cashews.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a nonstick fry pan, over medium high heat; fry catfish fillets until golden brown, turn carefully and brown on the other side. (About 4 minutes on each side)
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
- Recipe Picture by Rita on food.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/