Asparagus With Cashews
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Sunnyland Cashews Toasted and Salted
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat wok or skillet to medium high or 325°.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces.
- Pour oils around top of a preheated wok or skillet for 2 minutes. Add ginger, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add asparagus, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, and stir fry 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Add cashews and soy sauce; toss gently.
- Recipe Picture on food.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/