Almond Crusted Chicken
Write a review
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 lb. frying chicken, cut up
- 1 cup Sunnyland Sliced Almonds
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- Beat egg lightly; add milk, salt and paprika. Dip chicken pieces, one at a time into the egg mixture; drain; roll in almonds.
- Heat oil in shallow baking pan; arrange chicken in pan skin-side up. Bake in 375° oven 1-1 1/4 hours, basting twice with oil, until chicken is tender. Serves 4 - 5.
- Recipe Picture by Richard Eskite on eskite.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/