Green Beans With Sauteed Almonds
Write a review
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- Salt to taste
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Sunnyland Sliced Almonds
- In a heavy saucepan, bring to boil enough water to cover beans. Add beans and salt to taste and boil for 5 to 7 minutes, until they lose their crunch. Drain and toss with 3 Tbsp. butter.
- While beans are cooking, melt remaining Tbsp. of butter in small saucepan; add almonds. Sauté, stirring constantly, until almonds are just golden. Watch carefully to keep from burning. Toss with green beans. Serve while hot. Yield: 8 servings.
- Recipe Picture from foodnetwork.com
Sunnyland Farms https://www.sunnylandfarms.com/